Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Levy






Here is a portrait I did last weekend. I am now a believer that a cat won't head for the hills every chance they get. Bristol Creme hung around on the fence happy as could be. Can you tell what is Troons favorite toy. No cuz is safe in the land with Troon around. Then there was Killy. Very happy little dog that was always on the go. Troon and Killy are best buddies and don't get very far away from each other. They were really fun to shoot. Although I didn't think it was supposed to be 90 degrees at 6:30 at Garden of the Gods. They all did great despite the heat. Thanks for bring the crew out Pat.