Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Echo & Ryo



We are on our way to Arizona to pick up a big brother for Echo. Here is a picture of Echo when she was 3 months old. She is 5 months now and really needs a big brother to burn some of her energy. I just can't walk anymore. Seems like I am walking morning, noon and night to keep her energy down. Rascal the cat is just about ready to pack her bags and move out. As hard as Echo tries Rascal just won't play with her. The new addition is very exciting. Will post pictures of Ryo when we get back. Have a great weekend everybody.