Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Ryo







Here is the new little boy. After 1510 miles to Flagstaff and back he fit right in. As you can see Echo, Ryo and Rascal already get along well. Echo is the typical older sibling, she wants him around to play with and then wants me to take him back when she is done. On the whole she really likes him but that might be because so far she can run circles around him. His Scooby Doo feet don't know how to work together yet. Looks like he is walking around with suction cups on the bottom of his feet. If it wasn't for my sister I don't know what I would have done. A great big thanks to her for doing most of the driving so I could get to know my new pup. Already he follows me around everywhere. I don't get out of his sight. That is hard to do since he thinks my lap is the place to be. Great now but I am not sure about 50 pounds from now. He is a great dog and a love bug. I will keep you all posted.