Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Mountain Dog Sports






Lindsey has great well organized trials. Everything just runs really smooth and there are always plenty of workers to get the courses set and ready to go. As the one dog demonstrates, if you don't like the course just pick up the cones and make your own. Seemed to work for him even if it didn't for his owner:-) We had people from all over the Western US attend the trial. Everyone had fun. It is also a nice park to work in. Nice shade trees to camp out under and a nice little breeze. Makes you glad you are in Colorado on days like that. Thanks again for a wonderful trial.