Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Karma





Karma was staying at Jennifer's for the weekend so she was allowed to come on our walks. Kaiser tried to outrun her but she has some wheels for a small dog (or big dog for that matter). She can just fly. She had a lot of fun chasing after Ryo, Echo, Kaiser and Moxee but the favorites were the squirrels. She also likes to play with different dogs that walk past. She sure is friendly and very tired by the end of the day. All dogs should be so happy when they are boarded.