Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Ethan





Ethan is a year and a half!!! I learned a lot on this shoot. Number one, you don't shoot on trash day. The truck is much more interesting than me :-) Number two, with the speed at which Ethan moves you need to shoot with a shutter speed you would shoot a race car. Number three, schedule in a two hour nap after the sitting. It takes at least that to re-coup after running, playing and taking pictures of Ethan. Then there is always the sign language. It wouldn't be bad but he puts a little slang on the signs after every shoot so then I have to re-learn Ethan Slang with every shoot. He keeps me on my toes. Good thing I have some great translators there. It will be fun to see what he comes up with next time.