Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ryo





This was a gorgous morning. While I was waiting for my fall portraits to show up I decided to take some pictures of Echo and Ryo. Ryo was much more cooperative then Echo I'm afraid. So instead of together I had to take the pictures seperately. I think he is just a beautiful dog. Any place I go everyone compliments him and thinks I should show him. Lucky for him he just gets to live a life of luxury on the sofa with a couple of good long walks or fetch sessions a day. Doesn't get any better then that....unless of course you are Echo :-)