Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ryo





Here is the big guy. He is soley focused on his tennis balls. He could fetch half the day and all day if it was in the water. He is a silly boy. He lives for the morning when we go to the park and play fetch for an hour. Then he lives to get back home and get breakfast. Besides the ball he does get enthusiastic about his food. If he could eat and fetch all day he would be in heaven. Unfortunately I have to work so he only gets to do that half the day.