Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Colorado Canine Academy






It was German Shepherd day at Colorado Canine Academy. Of all the people that booked a sitting they were a German Shepherd or looked like one. Kaiser was the only one that didn't fit in. Max is, shall we say, "high drive" It is a miracle I got a picture with his tongue in since he is always go, go, go and panting. He likes to play at canine sports such as Schutzhund so for him to just sit for his picture was asking a lot of him. He did it though. As for Karma she will never starve. She is a very good bird hunter. Especially when they are stuffed and Cindy is throwing them for her. We had fun with these pictures. They keep telling me Karma is/was shy and wouldn't go to people. Well I have never seen that so Cindy has done a great job socializing her and getting her over her fears.