Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Help Heal the Children






This is the first annual golf tournament for Help Heal the Children. For more information you can go to www.helphealthechildren.org. They raise money for working families so they can stay in the hospital with thier premature babies instead of going back to work and leaving the children alone. Well the golf tournament was a success. The day couldn't have been nicer and the people were so much fun. I had a great time running around in the golf cart and taking pictures of people. After taking pictures at hole one of all the foursomes I was able to drive all over the golf course and take pictures. I didn't know where I was going but I just kept going in a loop from 13 to 18 and found them all. They had a nice BBQ lunch and silent auction to help raise money for the families. I might have to do some research and golf more in preparation for next year. By the way, I still don't know where the beer girl is.