Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Christopher






Here he is. Christopher arrived in June. I am just a little late in posting :-) He is a couple of weeks old in these photographs but he sure was active. CJ tried to tell me he takes naps but I am not buying it. I was there for 3 hours and those eyes didn't close once. Mollie is a great big sister. Christopher sure likes her too. If she talks he starts look for her. They are a match set. You can't tell Mollie's baby pictures for Christopher's. They are great kids and you will be seeing more of them.