Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

FRAC










The second trial of the summer season was in Adams County. It was hot but the dogs loved the lake nearby. Ryo learned to swim and had fun fetching the ball in the water. The boston is Hoosier. It is really fun to watch him run. He puts his little heart into every run and he is lightning fast. The other boston is little brother Toby. Watch for him in the future. I will be willing to bet that Kelly does as great a job training Toby as she has Hoosier even though they have different personalities and motivations.