Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Garden of the Gods




Thanks to Chris and Cheryl and the pups for coming to the Garden of the Gods for pictures one evening. I think now the place is covered in 4 feet of snow so I think we timed it just right. I had to work at getting Shadows attention since I was very uninteresting. After the bribe of treats was over he didn't care about me. They did let me go all over the park and take pictures though. Here are some of my favorites. The sun went down fast but we made the most of it.