Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Sadie Mae & Company






Sadie Mae in Castle Rock is a great little shop the as the best bird feeders and dog supplies. Unfortunately I have found out they are going out of business and are selling all their fixtures and products at a discount. Hopefully things will work out for them and they can recoup some of their expenses. I wish them the best. They are really good people. It is hard to be a small business and hang in there until people find out about you. Good luck with your future endeavors. Hopefully they will still include dogs.