Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Camp Bow Wow Golden






Thanks to Kelly at Camp Bow Wow in Golden. Everyone was really helpful and the staff was great. The dogs were also very well behaved and easy to take pictures of. You could tell that all the dogs loved to go there. They were kind of disappointed when they had to have pictures taken instead of going out with all the other dogs to having a good romp. They also foster a little dog from the shelter. So if you are in the market for a sweet little dog ask them about Rosie.