Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

IMPS






The IMPS (Internet Miniature Pincher Service) picnic was great. A little chilly and windy but the dogs loved it. It was Min Pins Gone Wild. Of course they kind of hung out by the food but they had a great time. The small dog off leash park in Longmont was perfect for them. My two are out cold as I write. Three hours of running loose will do that I guess. I should have them do that more often. Two wonderful little pins were adopted out and two more are still looking for homes. You can see them at minpinrescue.org. They always need foster homes and permanent homes to help out the King of Toys. All and all I think the kids, dogs and adults really had a good time. I think I could watch those little dogs run around all day long. Next up Fall Portraits in the Park