Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Echo & Ryo at CKC Agility




Who couldn't love these faces. They are innocent now but they were also very tired. They had a big weekend at CKC Agility being super models and meeting a lot of new people. Of course after a long day of work a nice soft shoulder to sleep on is just what the doctor order. They do love my sister. Some people say they are spoiled but I say what good is it being a dog if you don't get a bunch of love. Maybe this weekend we can get some pictures while hiking. They are always up for a good walk.