Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Canine Fitness & Fun Center






Just wanted to say thanks to Rhonda and Koda and their great staff at Canine Fitness and Fun Center at 6336 Leetsdale Dr. They were great to work with and so were all the clients. Everyone had an absolutely great relationship with their dogs. It was really neat to see how all the dogs and owners (or pet guardians) really loved each other. I enjoyed spending the day there taking portraits of all the special pooches. Thanks everyone who came out for the portraits and I hope to see you at our fall portrait special or future picture days at the Fun Center.