Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Monday, August 28, 2006

CKC






Cogratulations to all the MACH winners at the CKC this weekend. Great job Calvin, Rocky, Kaela and Enya. Their handlers weren't half bad also :-) Let's also not forget the Coonhound Adara. She is the only Coonhound in the Nation to ever finish with her title. That is very special along with the MACH's. I also want to say congratulations to everyone who finished a leg to their title. A big hand to Jinx and Dexter. They both double Q'ed on both days. I had a lot of fun this weekend at the CKC Agility trial and met a lot of great people and their dogs. There where a lot of great athletes there. Thanks to everyone who stopped by and gave my dogs a treat. Every bit helps when you are trying to socialize a puppy. After this weekend I can't wait for them to get old enough to start agility. Guess I had better start with the house breaking and move up from there. Good luck to everyone at your future events. Hope to see you all soon.