Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Fall Portrait Special


I thought I would give you all an update on the Fall Portrait schedule. I will be shooting at Dekovend Park in Centennial on Sept. 30th and Oct 8th. I will also be at Chatfield Reservoir on Oct. 1st and 7th. For those of you in the Colorado Springs area I will be shooting in Woodland Park on Sept. 24th and Oct. 29th. Both indoor and outdoor sessions are available in Woodland Park. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions. I hope to see you all there.