Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

DOCNA 2006





Thanks Katrina for hosting the DOCNA trial at Friendship Academy Agility Dogs in Peyton CO and inviting me to come and take the photo's. I had a really great time and the trial was really well organized and run. It was a blast. All the people were really nice and loved the photo's. That makes taking them all that much more fun. The Canine Athletes were incredible. Whether they were really experienced or beginners they all had a good time. The little dogs are a challenge since they are fast and they don't always have a lot of hang time but I will always remember Ted. I am not sure but I think Ted was a small pony disguised as a dog. He was huge. Congratulations to all the competitors and I hope to see you at another event soon. Happy running.