Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Colorado Canine Academy






Had a great time at Colorado Canine Academy last weekend taking holiday photo's of the pups. Had to get a little creative for the little speedy ones but in the end everyone had a picture taken. I will admit it took a day to recoup but it was worth it. All the dogs were good sports about us humans taking pictures of them with all the holiday gear around them. It was fun so in my book a success. Rommel was the only odd man out as he has epilepsy and the flash will trigger a seizure. Not to worry we just ran to the park and were able to get some really beautiful pictures of him.

I will be shooting holiday pictures again on:

Oct 28th at Friendship Agility Academy in Peyton Colorado,
November 4th at Sadie Mae and Company in Castle Rock (303-688-8312,
November 5th at Purry Paws in Parker (720-300-7535),
November 11th at Lewis and Bark in Littleton (303-347-6370)

You can give any of these people a call to schedule an appointment or you can e-mail me and I will give you all the information you need.