Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Friendship Academy




Katrina always has a challenge for me. If it isn't the deaf dogs that I keep making noise for then it is the challenge of taking the picture of all of hers together. I think they number 14. They are all there even if you can only see an ear. At least I take the pictures and she gets them to stay. The problem is by the time you get to Number 14 then Number 1 has forgotten why they are there. I am sure she had an Exedrin headache after that. It was fun to watch though. If you are around Peyton and are looking for an agility instructor I would suggest her. They have really nice facilities.