Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

NADAC









Great place for a trial. Pike's Peak in the background. You couldn't beat it. The weather was great also. Not too hot and sunny. No better way to spend the weekend. The little papillon is Acesy. Katlin Scotts little dog. She started running Flicka the lab about 4 years ago and now has Acesy trained. Watching her run is like mother, like daughter. It is fun watching both of them run and work as a team with their dogs. He sure seems to love running. His face always looks so happy. Just makes you smile.