Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

ACAT/PUEBLO






This was a great trial. That could have been because my Mom dog sat for me and I stayed in a hotel. It was nice to have the break even though I did miss Echo and Ryo a bunch. It was nice and quiet. No sibling spats :-) I don't know how people do it with little human babies :-)
The puppy is Ice. He is Katrina Scotts new pup. Baby can tear up the course and Katrina got her as a rescue. Think what she can do with Ice starting as a youngster. It will be very fun to watch him progress into the competitor that Baby is.
Teddy has his own story. He was found as a four week old puppy in the car of a deceased homeless man. Lucky for him they noticed he was alive and he was nursed back to health by Linda. The world would be a smaller place without Teddy in it. I am glad he made it.