Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

MIN PIN RESCUE






Another year of Min Pin Rescue pictures. They do a potluck picnic every year to raise money for the Colorado rescue and I take the pictures for them. Hopefully someday we won't have to do picnics and fund raisers anymore but until that day happens I am more then happy to help out. I sure love my little pin and couldn't imagine giving her up. Sure she can be a pain but throw her a bone she is happy as can be and entertained for hours. She is a very good girl and I am glad I have her. She fit right in with all the other min pins at the picnic. I actually never saw her since she was patrolling under the picnic tables. A nice gust of wind would come up and she would score some chips. That's OK. Just means we have to walk a few more miles to burn off those calories :-)