Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Luke






I do take more then just dog pictures. I had a blast taking these senior pictures for Luke. I didn't realize how much fun we were having until he had over 300 pictures three hours later. All I can say to Luke is good luck picking. It was fun to take pictures of his interest instead of the traditional headshots. Of course I had to keep saying "we need at least one traditional for the yearbook" and then we would be off doing something else :-) He was a great sport about it. Even getting up at Red Rocks at 6am in the morning so we could have great light to work with. I wasn't sure about that when I got up at 5am but looking at the pictures it was well worth it. Good luck in the future and I know you will do great.