Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Quilts






Just thought you might like to know that I do more then just walk the dogs, take pictures, walk the dogs and take pictures. One of my hobbies is quilting. Here are a couple of quick picks of some of the quilts I have sewn. Since I have decided not to watch t.v. except for in times of extreme vegetation I will be sewing a lot more to stay busy. At least people I know will get good Christmas presents this year. These are mostly presents to my immediate family. I think I have overloaded them and will have to start making quilts for friends.