Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

FRAT






Another great trial put on in August by FRAT. The weather was great and I got to try out the new camera. I love it. I had so much fun taking the pictures and seeing what the limits to the camera were. I think I got some great pictures. Boomer (italian greyhound) got his versitility NATCH. I love this picture of him. I also like the picture of Chaos, Hotty or Bosco ( I think it is Bosco) coming out of the tunnel. Looks almost rabid with delight to get to the next obstacle. I had fun, the dogs had fun and so did their people. There is no better way to spend a weekend. Now I just need to start training mine so I can see what it is like on the other side of the camera :-)