Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

DOCNA 2007






Another great trial at Katrina's. I like taking pictures there but I think they keep moving Peyton farther East. I can't prove it but I am sure they are almost to Kansas :-) So by the pictures you can tell what a photographer does when there is an event where they don't know where the dogs are going. They take candids. So during gamblers and like events I took pictures of the dogs waiting to run. It was fun and I had more success since I knew where to find them ;-) Of course it meant editing about 300 more pictures then usually but it wasn't too bad. I am starting to figure out which dog is which and that makes it a lot easier. I still have problems with the black and white border collies with white tips on their tails :-) See you there next year. Oh, and I have to give Maxx a perfect 10 for form and extension on his take off. I am sure the landing was just as good.