Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Liz and Pups




Liz came down from north Denver for the fall portraits in the park. I was think the leaves would be turning but in the park the trees either had green leaves or no leaves. Guess we will stick with the ones that had leaves. Her dogs were great. Two rescue dogs and the little one has lost 25 lbs. She has done a great job with her. Thanks for taking the time to drive down for the photo session. I sure do appreciate the time and effort you took along with everyone else that comes out for pictures.