Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

CJ, Cory and Kids






Here is the family again. It is funny. When I first started taking their pictures it was CJ, Cory and Gracie. Then it was CJ, Cory, Gracie and Mollie. Now it is CJ, Cory, Gracie, Mollie and Christopher. Can't wait to see who shows up next year. You can tell by the pictures that Mollie is Daddy's little girl. That is why the hat had to be on backwards. The only time I have seen Cory without the hat is when I take the family pictures. I am suprised she was in a dress. Maybe there is something Cory isn't telling us ;-) She is a girl who knows what she wants and doesn't mind telling you. She sure likes her little brother Christopher. I like him too even if he presents photographic challenges. When he was a week old I tried taking his picture while he slept. That was a good plan until he never took a nap and squirmed like a 6 month old. Then when we did the flower pictures he was supposed to be awake and he wanted a nap. Someday I will get his number. Even if it isn't until his senior pictures.