Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Heather and Kevin





When I left Denver for Colorado Springs it was raining and yucky. When I got to Colorado Springs it was overcast and some really nice light for portraits. In the end we got rained out but had some great pictures before that happened. Heather and Kevin have some nicely trained dogs. Really easy to work with. I have gotten off lucky this year with really nice dogs and great people. Thanks for making it out in the cold, damp weather. The results are worth it.