Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Wolff/Lukovsky






This was a great wedding at Arrowhead. Ken's niece was the wedding official and she did a great job. She told some really nice stories about the two that made their ceremony really special and unique. I am really glad I could be a part of the wedding and we had a great day for pictures. It was a little hazy but we didn't have to fight the noon sun. I couldn't be happier and I hope they feel the same way about their photo's. Have a great time in Hawaii guys. Catch up with you when you get back.