Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Joy





Chauncey was a dog on a mission. Joy had been on vacation and just got back the night before. Chauncey was willing and ready to make up for lost time and lost walks. She is a great little dog. I guess I say little because when you live with Ryo everyone but a great dane and irish wolfhound seem little. She did let us get some nice pictures of her as she ran up and down the trail. She is full of life. When she sees the leash look out because she is ready to go. We had fun and in the end it was all worth the laughs and adventures.