Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Friendship Agility Academy






Another year of Christmas pictures at Katrina's school in Peyton. Always fun to go out there and a great place to take pictures. This is the third year for some of them. It is always fun to see the dogs in a place other then agility. Thanks Katrina!!! Let's not forget Maxx and Lorrie for the great job they did to earn all those ribbons. Maxx is an agility fanatic. He is fun to watch. Can't wait to see what they do this year.