Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Digstown





Digstown was incredible. The staff was extremely helpful and the facility was a pleasure to shoot in. All the dogs were quit and no yelling. Very impressive. Then there is Mary Jane. That is one cool cat. Don't know how many cats could go into a doggy daycare and just hang out. She was calm and collected and was one of the best models I have seen :-) Hope to do more work there in the future. Thank you everyone for being fun and happy and easy to work with.