Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Kaiser and Moxee






Like every good little brother Kaiser pesters Moxee until she has to show him who is boss. He always ends up getting the short end of the stick but he does start it. Experience wins out every time. They sure do have fun. (Note: no rotties were hurt in the taking of these photos) :-) They chase each other and play fight and it looks and sounds like they are killing each other. If you didn't know them you would wonder. But they like playing like that. Guess if it was a couple of miniature poodles nobody would look twice :-) Kaiser just got back from Kansas where he won his first points toward his championship. He goes on the road in a few weeks to the nationals and hopefully he comes back with a whole slew of points and his championship. Go Kaiser!!!