Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Camp Bow Wow Littleton






Camp Bow Wow was busy. I was worn out by the end of that shoot. We had people come in every 15 minutes for 7 hours. The staff was great and a huge help. Everyone kept up their spirits and I think we all had a good time. Third time around for a lot of these folks and it is good to see them every year. Little Luke was in a great mood for his pictures with the giant teddy bear. He just laughed and laughed. He will be fun to take pictures of through the years. He is a happy guy.