Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Cullen






Here is Ethan's little brother Cullen. Born right before Christmas. He reminds me of an old soul. You can see he has a lot going on behind his eyes. Almost like he has seen it all before. He was a great little baby. No fussing. Ethan has figured out that when the blanket comes off the diaper gets changed. All you can here is YUCK, YUCK, YUCK. Can't get anything past him. Lucky for me it was a photo op and not a diaper change. Check back to see how he is in 6 months.