Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Ryo's Hobby





Ryo's love in this life is fetch and the river. He could go all day if I would stay out there and throw the ball. He knows where the sand bars are so will run 40 yards up stream to take the sand bar down the middle of the river to get the ball. When the river is high he does the same thing. Instead of running down the sand bar he just swims like Phelps. I think he could get the gold if he was entered. Although we would have to throw the ball to the other end of the pool first :-) He is a handsome boy who just loves to run, swim and fetch.