Stover Photography

Join me to view my latest projects and events. It is my goal with this blog to keep you updated on any events I will be photographing or specials I will be running. Check back regularly as the site is always changing. I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Echo's Hobby






Echo likes the river too but prefers only up to the belly. In this pick she went a little farther then planned. Her love and passion is chipmunk hunting with squirrels and rabbits a close second. She stays out for hours at Mom's house just waiting for the little guys to come out of the gutter drains. What she might not realize is the other end isn't connected so they circled around about 5 hours early and are laughing behind her back. She has managed to dig out about 5 or 6 feet of drain though.